Are electrons low frequency photon fields
Under Antibunching the existence of a sub-Poisson statistic is understood. Linked to this is the idea that individual quanta are not in bundles (engl. bunches) but can be measured individually.
Antibunching occurs e.g. B. when measuring temporal correlations of quantum fields with intensity interferometers, so in quantum statistical measurements. The quantum fields can e.g. B. photon or electron fields. Antibunching results e.g. B. when measuring photon fields with an occupied mode ("one photon") as well as with electron fields. The former is called photon anti-bunching, while the second is called fermion anti-bunching.
Since electrons are fermions, two electrons can never be detected in the same place at the same time. Photons are bosons, so with photon antibunching of a photon field it can be concluded that its emitter only generates single photons (see single photon source). If several modes of the photon field were occupied, photon bunching could be measured on the basis of the boson character, which corresponds to a super Poisson statistic.
As can be seen from the names, a Poisson statistic is set as the normal for a statistic measurement, which is associated with a certain state of the quantum field and has minimal variance (in the sense of Heisenberg's uncertainty relation). Fields of other variances are compared with this normal.
- T. Jeltes, J. M. McNamara, W. Hogervorst, W. Vassen, V. Krachmalnicoff, M. Schellekens, A. Perrin, H. Chang, D. Boiron, A. Aspect & C. I. Westbrook: Comparison of the Hanbury Brown-Twiss effect for bosons and fermions. In: Nature. 445, 2007, pp. 402-405. doi: 10.1038 / nature05513.
- Why do clowns wear makeup
- When should I change my spark plugs
- What are some German names for dogs
- What is Provigil
- Should I buy an RC 200?
- Velvet is fashionable
- What is exploratory and affirmative factor analysis
- What are carpet moths
- What is bonus tolerance in DG T.
- What are some examples of functional psychology
- Have you been mountain climbing and why
- Why do my feet hurt when I run
- What is Big Data basically used for?
- What is kickboxing made of
- Smoking can cause strep throat
- What is the alcohol content of cider
- Natural supplements can cause side effects
- How do I protect my charging cable
- God takes days off
- Is there a good translation course
- A semicircle is considered a polygon
- Much of Canada is an Odland
- How is gasoline produced
- Why is Mediterranean food so popular