What are customized mobile apps
Create an app - it's important to know!
Implementation - Who will program your app?
You can use a professional developer (freelancer), an app agency or an app builder to develop your app project. Here you will find the right development partner for your app thanks to the individual and non-binding advice from our itPortal24 professionals. Many companies today leave their business app from one professional agency develop. Apps for smartphones, tablets or web apps are important components for companies in order to optimize their own processes and give their customers a greater customer experience. If you already have experience in programming, you can create a less complex app yourself relatively easily and quickly with an app construction kit system, even online.
App technologies - which technologies will an app developer use in 2021?
Depending on which hardware and the associated operating system should be supported by the app, the technologies and frameworks to be used, which are used to create an app, differ. Every operating system has its own characteristics and specific requirements, both in terms of design and functionality.
What are the app types? You should know these 3 types of development!
There are three types of mobile apps: native, hybrid and web apps. Native apps are each optimized for the operating system and offer the customer the greatest User experience (UX), but here the costs can quickly exceed the budget. Hybrid apps are solutions developed with frameworks that work on all operating systems. Progressive web apps are apps that work in the browser on the desktop PC and are combined with a responsive website. Smartphone apps can be saved as Android app, as iOS app (iPhone app) or as a progressive web app. Smartphone and tablet apps for Android devices or the Apple iPhone and iPad can either be developed natively for both operating systems individually or as hybrid apps with frameworks such as Flutter.
1. Create a native mobile app
Native applications are programs that are installed on the mobile device - apps in the classic sense. A separate app is programmed for each operating system (iOS and Android). The term “codebase” is used here, i.e. the underlying source code of an app. In this case, two codebases have to be written for one app, which means additional work for the developer and therefore higher costs. However, this type of app has a number of advantages. Native apps are special performant, especially for sure and users will recognize the elements used in the app programmed for their respective operating system, which leads to a positive user experience (UX).
Programming language for Android apps
Java is used as a programming language for creating apps for Android devices such as Google Phone, Samsung, Xiaomi and Huawei smartphones. In the meantime, Google recommends Android Studio as the development environment, which has replaced Eclipse. Today, Kotlin is hardly used as a programming language for the development of native apps either. XML is used to create the user interface.
Programming language for iOS apps
iOS apps for iPads and iPhones are now programmed in Swift, the easier-to-use successor to Objective-C. Xcode is used as the development environment. For this, the development must be carried out on a Mac. The user interface is created in Xcode's graphical designer.
Benefits of native development
- High performance: Native mobile applications deliver the best performance for your customers and therefore appear more valuable.
- High security: This type of development guarantees users the most reliable data protection.
- Best user experience: The user interface uses the special UI elements of the individual operating system that are known to the users. Your customers can use the app more easily and have more fun using it.
- 3D animations are only possible with this type of app
- Operating system interfaces: With this type of app it is possible, for example, to implement push notifications and in-app purchases in iOS and Android.
Disadvantages of native development
- longer development time: The development time is significantly longer than that for hybrid apps, where only one app has to be developed.
- higher cost: higher costs are associated with this type of app. The development effort is more extensive because it is developed individually for the respective operating system. You must also expect costs for publication in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
How much it costs to have an app created and how the costs are composed can be found here: Have an app developed - that's how much it costs. You will also find a detailed article on the subject in our guide "Native Apps"
- How to say penguin in French
- What should I pack when I visit Iceland
- What is the most complicated math proof
- Were the rich profitable
- What was the purpose of sending Lusitania
- What is the convolution theorem
- Why are companies often reorganized
- Is it worth the gender dysphoria
- Does the Catholic Church accept evolution
- How is a velcro dog
- Italian women shave their armpits
- What is a chelating agent used for?
- How good is Techno India University
- How to mark Shavuot in 2017
- What are the best colleges around Chennai
- How good is life in Texas
- What is Adele's last name
- What is fictional writing
- Is not game programming in the context of normal programming
- A cuckoo is a beautiful bird
- What is special about the KMIT
- When does Edward Elric meet his father
- When is EXO's 2019 comeback
- What is configuration isomerism 1