Writes Alex Trebek the Jeopardy questions
“Jeopardy!”: US presenter Alex Trebek died at the age of 80
The moderator had already made public in March 2019 that he was suffering from a severe form of pancreatic cancer. At that time, Trebek received hundreds of thousands of messages with wishes for recovery, all of which he said he had read. Trebek also said he wore a toupee in front of the camera due to the hair loss during his cancer treatment.
said Mike Richards, executive producer of Jeopardy! in a statement.
Since the modernized restart of “Jeopardy!” In September 1984, Alex Trebek has presented the daily game show and has received the Daytime Emmy and a Peabody Award seven times for his moderation. The show, in which the solutions always have to be formulated in the form of a question, is considered an absolute game show classic that has already featured several German adaptations.
Alex Trebek grew up in Ontario, Canada and graduated from the University of Ottawa with a degree in philosophy in 1961. He gained his first experience of moderation in the English and French radio of the broadcasting chain CBC. He switched to television in 1966 with his first game show "Reach for the Top". From the mid-1970s, several daily US shows such as "The Wizard of Odds", "High Rollers" or "Battlestars" followed.
Due to his fame, Alex Trebek also made guest appearances in well-known US series, where he mostly played himself. This is what happened with "The X-Files", "Golden Girls", "Baywatch" or "Orange is the New Black".
The production studio Sony Pictures Television does not want to provide any information about Alex Trebek's permanent successor at this point in time. Trebek was in front of the camera for the last time at “Jeopardy!” At the end of October. This final episode will air in the United States on Christmas Day.
- Why do we create our own daemons
- What is Covariance Restoration
- Eye drops cause nausea
- How snakes survive in winter
- Was Leopold Mozart composer
- What is your employer deal breaker
- How does it help to be a confident person?
- What does the task manager do
- What is the definition of academic writing
- What are the nutritional values of butter
- How does deforestation lead to global warming
- What is tongue rolling
- Is epistemology quantifiable in science
- What is the NATO military alliance
- What are some disadvantages of visual thinking
- Shouldn't be called photography, digital photography
- How am I supposed to do theater in Jaipur
- What are the types of communicative English
- Why are US internet speeds so slow
- How many citizens live in the Netherlands
- How do you network for connections
- One can choose to forgive
- Should I take mechatronics at SRM
- What is the use of fuzzy math